Sunday, January 24, 2010

Never Stop Learning

That is going to be my mantra as I traverse this new path tread upon old ground. Never stop learning. Hence my excitement at every single production we're a part of. No matter how big or small my role in it, I expect to learn from it. At the end of the day, I only want to become a better filmmaker.

Speaking of learning, here is another HD-DSLR film...with a film contest attached. When I watch this kind of stuff I am envious, but my mind also processes how I can recreate every single shot.

The Story Beyond The Still: The Cabbie from Vincent Laforet on Vimeo.


Never stop learning.

P.S. Will someone please nominate John Noble for a significant award? His portrayal of Walter Bishop hails in the league of great thespian performances ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment