Tuesday, February 23, 2010

BTS: Just a Thought - Cutty Lue

It is always interesting to see myself on video. My first thought is, "Damn, I'm a big brotha!" Then I immediately notice my sense of humor. I am pretty funny...sometimes. Anyway, Cutty Lue shot some BTS footage as we were making the "Just a Thought" music video and he put this little treasure together:



Dusty called me out about me saying "pieces of creme". "Pieces of creme? What is that?" Well, since I'm a fast thinker, my quick reply was, "You know those little containers of creme you get at restaurants? That's a piece of creme." Based upon her response, my answer wasn't very convincing. Really though, it was after 1AM when I said that but, look at how happy we all are. That's why I do this people. For those laughing-at-1AM moments.

Many thanks to Cutty for putting up with us old folk. He really was a great sport about everything. Based on the footage we got, I'm pretty sure we're going to do all of his dedication credit.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment