Monday, February 1, 2010

Do Busy Bees Sleep? Not Much.

Sorry for not blogging more often folks, but I really don't have enough hours in the day. Trust me, I'm not complaining one bit. I love that I can entertain my creative side more often and I'm looking forward to the continued exploitation of that creativity in the days ahead.

Ken had a crane for a while, but it was missing some of the parts necessary for us to make use of it...safely. We spent a Sunday afternoon, putting it together and then playing with it. It was a LOT of fun and the shots we got were pretty damn cool. Check it out:

Playing With the Crane from Cloudy Logic on Vimeo.


Me and my twisted thinking have come up with a short list of shots I'd like to get with it. Put the telescopic lens on it, a whip for the focus wheel and a remote for the zoom. Now strap the whole thing to the back of a pick-up truck and let's see what kind of magic we can make. ;-)

We also have been working on getting Cutty Lue's mixtape a little more recognition. Aside from the music video and bio, we've also put out a website for him to make distribution of the mixtape easier. Check it out: http://iamcuttylue.com.

Still working on keeping the pipeline full. This week we've got a photo shoot and another music video. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment