Thursday, April 15, 2010

Speaking of Demo Reel

In the last blog, I mentioned how I need to get working on our new demo reel. I've been working on it, but there really is a buttload of footage for me to go through and most of it is damn good. Our first demo reel was good, but we were still kids when I did that one. Everything was new and shiny and wonderful.

By the time I did the second demo reel-ish thing, I had lost some of my innocence and grew a few more grays. I may be a veteran in age, but not so much in overall experience in the film making game. But we've got a ton of great film and I can't wait to share it with ya'll...all 2 of you.

Plus, one of my heroes, Vincent Laforet just put out his new demo reel and it tingles the loins while pleasantly inspiring motivation:


I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment