Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Found out CLP got selected as one of the top 24 finalists in the Orlando 24 Hour Film Festival! Very cool (although I'm not really surprised because our film is pretty damn good). The winner of last year's 24-hour is also a finalist, as is the team that won the Orlando 48 Hour Film Project, so we've got some competition. No matter what happens, I'm very proud of the film we made and very appreciative of all the people who helped us pull it off. I'll be sure to let you know how things pan out after the premiere this weekend, and post the final movie so you too can enjoy it!

In keeping with Cinco de Mayo as well as the filmmaker-ish nature of this blog, I present to you this:

Can't wait for this movie to come out. I love when they do throwback films very well. If you haven't seen Black Dynamite already, then you need to get on it!

As an added bonus, my son Jordan passed this on to me and I'm passing it on to you. Sorry it's mirrored, but that seems to be the only way youtube will allow the vid to be posted otherwise the copyright infringement police puts the hammer down. I'm not a fan of the song, but I LOVE The Simpsons:


Okay, I've got to get back to my day job now...booooooring. PEACE!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS ON UR WINZ!!!! buy me a drink to celebrate!!! i mean i will buy you a drank.

    ReplyDelete