Saturday, March 6, 2010

My Life is Measured in Renders

It seems like all I'm doing nowadays is rendering rendering rendering. Not that I'm complaining because I've got stuff to render. LOTS of stuff. Over the past few days, I've been learning how to be dangerous with After Effects. Just another tool of the trade, ya know? The more I learn the better our end product. Anyway, I'll be sure to post the results of my countless hours of rendering and After Effects goodness in a forthcoming post.

Speaking of goodness, Ken has been getting some trigger time on the EX. Shooting various shots and all of them are visual feasts. He took a few of them and put them together in a short flick. Check it out:

Stock footage from early March 2010 from Cloudy Logic on Vimeo.


We'll be sure to keep your visual and auditory receivers stimulated, so stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Karen! Ken loved making it. I've got to show you the full clips sometime. The sunset one is CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it could be worse, you could be using my computer....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually it could be a lot worse. YOU could be using your computer.

    ReplyDelete