Monday, March 15, 2010

Santa, Can I Have One of These?

I've been a good boy...kinda.

As I get more involved in this career, I find what arouses me is changing. Sure, I tend to fall prey to the standard temptations any heterosexual male may encounter. I'm talking about a different kind of stimulation. The kind that tickles the visual cortex and makes me kind of tingly.

You all know about the Sony EX3 we use and it's a badass camera. Especially in the hands of the mad scientists at Cloudy Logic. The camera definitely has opened up doors in many ways and we're constantly trying to test the limits of what it can do. Of course, there are a few things it can't do, hence where eye-candy-induced arousal comes to play. Stuff like this:



And some more eyegasms:



Those most pleasurable sessions were brought to you courtesy of the Phantom camera. Yes, I'd like to get my hands on one. Just for a day. Okay, I'll even take an hour on it.

Now that I've learned all this fun keying stuff in Final Cut and After Effects, I'm looking forward to shooting on the green screen. You can really pull off some great stuff with a green screen:



You've got to constantly strive to increase production value. That's all I've got for now kids. You stay cool and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment