Monday, March 29, 2010

Slippin' On My Duties

I've failed you all as your humble servant. Seriously, the point of this blog was to keep myself informed of all the cool things I've been learning while on this quest to become a filmmaker. By doing that, you too will get educated on a few bits of info along the way. I've been SO BUSY, I've neglected those duties, both to you and myself. Haha...duty myself.

First off, the new and much improved Cloudy Logic website is online. Mad props to Ken for taking us to the next level on the internets. Go out and give it a whirl because, as I type this blog, Ken is already working on making more changes. You've got to try to keep up people.

Been working on the Cutty Lue "Just a Thought" music video and it's finally in the can. It took me a while to do it, but everything I've learned has been well worth it. Being a director/editor is always tough because I have a visual image, in my mind, of what the end product should look like. Translating that mental image into something that properly portrays my idea, as well as making it enjoyable for the audience isn't an easy thing at all. I think I did pretty well with "Just a Thought". I'll be sure to talk some more about it in another blog. Do kind of like a brain dump/post-mortem.

Remember when I blogged about my fanny pack of goodness? Well, I've made a couple updates to it since then. No more fanny pack. Sure it's good for storing crap, but when you have to finger through everything to get to a vis-a-vis marker, then it's just counter-productive. So I invested in one of these. And it came with a bonus pair of these for free! I'm all about free. I'm telling you folks, stock up on ketchup packets. They're going to be worth their weight in diamonds when the zombies come a knockin'.

There are too many things I want to tell you, but I'm going to keep this one short and it'll make me come back to force feed you more. So, for now, I'll leave you with this cool demo:



I've got jury duty in the morning. Bleh. They don't know...they're in the danger zone! Stay tuned! I promise to keep you informed more often if you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment