Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Those Bloody Brits

Right now, I've got some stuff rendering in Final Cut. According to the dialog box, it estimates 40 minutes before I'm given its bountiful treasures. In that time, I'm going to write this blog and continue to watch the first episode of "Survivors". Sorry if that link doesn't give you more helpful information. Apparently being the United Kingdom's #1 ally doesn't allow us the luxury of watching embedded video at bbc.com. Here is a better look at the show:



The cool thing is all the badass footage used in that trailer is actually in the show. It is chock FULL of really GREAT shots and the best part is the show is seriously worth watching. I'm only halfway through the first episode and I'm hooked. Those of you who know me also know I'm intrigued by post-apocalyptic stories. It isn't the apocalypse part of it that intrigues me. It's the drastic change to the human condition because of it. Our stories become more significant...more special.

I'm going to take advantage of the remaining estimated 29 minutes of my render time to enjoy some downtime and do homework, while being entertained...by way of "Survivors". Oh, some shots in the show perfectly apply something Ken and I have considered in theory. Sucks someone else did it, before we did, but cool we thought about it.

Oh, you might be interested in what I am rendering? Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment