Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Recipe for an Oscar Winning Film

Google has some of the coolest apps. I think their whole drive is to make the internet a more productive place for all of us. AND they want to do it all for FREE! Craziness. I heard they bought Picnik so soon everyone will be a professional photographer. I was at my Google Reader page and they have a link to something new. It is like a visual form of the Reader called Google Reader Play that kind of scours the web for stuff you might like based upon the blogs you subscribe to. As you go through items in Play, you mark if you like them or not and it'll evolve to find things more specific to your liking. If you've already got your Reader set up, you should give Play a try. Anyway, one of the items it tossed my way was a great YouTube video and I'm sure it'll become viral...at least among us filmmakers:



Great stuff. See, nothing is sacred on them Internets. Stay tuned.

Oh...P.S. It starts tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment